Many academic writing sites offer guarantees as an incentive to draw in more customers. Do they really live up to the guarantees? PaperNow provides a couple of guarantees, including:
- Free revisions: this implies that clients who aren’t satisfied with their order can get free reviews. However, this may take more time than necessary.
- Quicker submissions: the site allows clients to choose shorter deadlines. The most extended deadline is twenty days, while the most concise is one hour. From our experience, there was a one day delay in the paper we order. This means that this guarantee isn’t set in stone.
- 24/7 support: this assures clients of support around the clock. The site claims to have support members available on chat, mail, and a phone call to respond to clients.
- 100% unique: the site promises papers that are written from scratch and not simply paraphrased from other web sources. Sadly, most reports from PaperNow reviews have shown that this was not the case. Some papers came with more than 50% plagiarism, and this isn't acceptable at all.
- Professional writers: on the site’s homepage, you can click on “hire a writer” it leads you to the order page where you can choose a top writer. There is no information about the writers, their ratings, numbers of completed orders, area of expertise, and years of experience. All this information makes it easier to pick the best writer for your project. During this PaperNow review, we could not verify that the writers on the site are professionals. Their experience and credentials are also not verifiable. The paper we received was not of the best quality, and it certainly didn't look like it was written by a native speaker.
- Secure online payment: the company promises safe online payment, and this wasn't an issue at all. We didn't notice anything fishy when it comes to the privacy and safety of online payment. Also, from reviews online, we didn't find any complaints about payment and privacy issues.
- Refund: the site guarantees a refund when clients are not satisfied with their work. However, there is a condition that must be met before the refund is approved. The refund must be made within 14 to 30 days of submission. This also depends on the length of the paper. There is some lack of clarity in this regard.