123homework.com shows three types of payment plans depending upon the help you are seeking. These are:
- Writing – starts at $17.55 per page
- Editing – starts at $11.70 per page
- Proofreading – starts at $9.94 per page
Further details on each plan can be obtained when you fill the order form. After placing the order, you need to provide the key details. This is where you specify your requirement in terms of the type of help required, the number of pages, deadline, reference material, level of education (high school, college, freshman, sophomore, college senior, Master’s, or Ph.D.). Based on all these inputs the final quote for the project is shared.
Here are some points which are noteworthy at this stage and had to be mentioned in this 123homework.com review :
- The company considers one page to be of 300 words for every double-spaced page and 600 words for every single-spaced page.
- Providing all information accurately to the writers is the customer’s responsibility and if a lack of information affects the work quality, there are no refunds issued. All amendments in this scenario are billed additionally.
- The customer must provide specific sources like books, textbooks, video, or blog reference materials to the writer. If there is inadequate information provided by the customer, the order may get canceled.
- If the customer has last-minute additions and alteration to the decided terms, these can be made at an additional cost.